Tuesday 14 July 2015

Day 450

1.  Two things happened this morning that haven't happened for a while.  Firstly I had my recurrent haven't left enough time to tidy up the holiday let before handover dream and secondly the dog woke me up early.

2.  I would like to think that this was some sort of extra sensory perception on his part to release me from my nightmare, but no he just needed a poo and all I did was shift the location of my anxiety nightmare from fictional and subconscious, to real and very much staring me in the face - which is why I was to be found ironing at five o'clock this morning, and sewing at six!

3.  Etsy favouriter take point one as a warning that, when we go away this summer, I may well suggest that on arrival we leave as much stuff in the car rather than take it into the cottage just to be sure we're packed up in time on our departure!

4.  After sitting watching some stall holders set up in the park on Saturday morning, I thought I'd better check what facilities are provided at Bark in the Park... good job I did else I might have been sitting on Dougal's dog mat from the back of the car with my bags displayed on the grass around me! I have now requested a table, am on the hunt for a gazebo and not for the first time am thinking that perhaps I have bitten off more than I can chew!

5.  Parkrun 50 shirt arrived today - only 32 runs later! As I tweeted this morning 'who knew I would ever love a piece of running kit?' Shame it arrived after I'd been for my run!


M - 286
Glasgow - 82
Distance covered                 4 miles
Total Distance covered   735.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment