Wednesday 15 July 2015

Day 451

1.  It's a little thing and it didn't really matter, but I'd waited for the page view figures to near the magic 12321 and last night they were at 12320, refreshing every few seconds to see it change - it jumped to 12326 in one go :(

2.  This morning was no better - woke up it was 12344...
refresh 12344...
refresh 12344....
view my blog via Google so it didn't know it was me...
refresh 12346
AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

3.  I am now waiting for 13579, or perhaps in the meantime I'll get a life and it won't matter to me by then - stranger things have happened!

4.  Moral of the tale... Cheats never win and patience is a virtue!

5.  Could have done with a bit more patience last night over the ordering of Al's parkrun 50 T-shirt.... he was quite happy to wait and do it today but gave in to my 'No! Do it now! Do it now!' enthusiasm, the internet connection was lost half way through the order, and now his one click only link is lost, and we are awaiting a resolution from either parkrun or wiggle....  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

M - 285
Glasgow - 81
Total Distance covered   735.1 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment