Friday 18 July 2014

Patience

and on one front at least the waiting is over!


I was possibly a little more excited than I should have been this morning to receive an email from JustGiving telling me that I can personalise my text code... I didn't even know I had one, but I do now and it's making me smile saying

Just text ICMG75 £5 to 70070

like I'm Davina McCall (in your dreams Al!). It doesn't take C long to point out that this is yet another thing for me to get upset over when no one does, but I'm still enjoying it too much to have got there yet!

It's been a good day and as I point out to sisterofmarthongirl750 this lunchtime this has been entirely non sales related (mainly because there haven't been any!). But I had fun with C and his friend T (otherwise known as my Etsy favouriter) this morning as they helped me get a banner onto my Etsy shop (clearly the website is not at the limit of their IT knowledge) and it's beginning to take shape. I'm trying really hard to be more relaxed about it (which I think may somewhat defeat the purpose) and have only checked the stats twice this afternoon! One of the things I'm struggling with however is having no idea of what the process is after someone does buy, but I'll just have to wait to find out, although I'm not sure patience is particularly high on my list of virtues!

But at long last the English schools have broken up! I no longer need to just look at the photographs posted to Facebook of my Scottish friends on holiday with envy, I can now look at the photographs of my English friends too! We're not going away but no more school runs and all three of my boys home for six weeks will do for me, although that's not to say it wouldn't be awfully nice if the feet in the picture were mine! Alas they belong to my oldest friend from school currently sunning herself in Florida - thanks G - as envious of your tan as I am of your holiday (nice to know some things never change!).

Question now is, who and where will the next feet photo come from?!

Meanwhile a fundraising pack arrives from WaterAid this morning, included in which is some paper shapes to cut out and string... what is this obsession with bunting?! I just don't get it, but am beginning to feel like I'm the only one, so I'd best keep it in case I have some sort of triangular epiphany at some point!

M - 662
HM - 218
Total Distance covered  153.5 miles





No comments:

Post a Comment