Thursday 24 July 2014

Melting

But no let up of pace!


Today was always going to be busy, Al's away which is fine except I'm not used to it, and it's stressing me a bit that I'm left singlehandedly trying to get everything organised so that we can go out to see H on stage this evening at the West Yorkshire Playhouse (#veryproudmum) so I decided last night that the best thing would be to get up at half six and set my alarm accordingly. It rang, I turn it off and woke up an hour later not knowing where on earth I was... it didn't take me long to work out I'm on the sofa with the dogs after Dougal got me up at 3...

Commissioned thank you cards ready to post!
 
It is also sweltering and I don't do this kind of heat and humidity BUT the dogs have been walked, the cards are in the post, the sprinkler is doing the job of watering the greenhouse and tea is almost in the oven! You may be forgiven for thinking this is neither an achievement or newsworthy but when I feel like a limp piece of lettuce, or I'm melting or any other simile that can convey that it's just too hot for me today, trust me it is!

But running man tomorrow... so hopefully something to say that IS of interest!

In the meantime break a leg H!

M - 656
HM - 212
Total Distance covered  156.6 miles



No comments:

Post a Comment