Monday 30 November 2015

Day 589

1.  Note to self (and any other dog owners) if you can't face going out in the rain to pick up the poo from the garden it is your own fault if the dog stands in it.

2.  Further, if you then let said dog upstairs and onto your bed without checking his paws you have, as the saying goes, made your own bed but I strongly advise against lying in it!

3.  Needless to say my morning was quite literally a bit sh*t.

4.  But despite loosing my window of opportunity for an early morning trip to the gym (it's a close call to which I'd have rather...  gym versus jobby) I made time to go later in the day. 10 more appearances before Christmas - the challenge is on!

5.  Nothing quite like the feeling tonight of getting into a freshly made bed with crisp clean sheets - almost worth it!

London -146
Total Distance covered     998.4 miles
Gym Attendance = 11 (Target 20 by Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment