Sunday 8 November 2015

Day 567

1.  All good things must come to an end - sister and nephewofMG750 have returned home :(

2.  But not before our Sunday morning catch up! 

3.  Having put the Etsy question to bed I think I should have spent a little longer on the answer to "What now?!" I might then have avoided saying for the umpteenth time that I was going to tidy my house and bypassed the inevitable response of  "You've been saying that for how long?!"

4.  Except this time I think I mean it!

5.  What is the point of running the marathon to end up at the same point as where I started? How good would it be to finish with all the old clutter and excuses that go with it gone?!

London -168
Total Distance covered     953.5 miles
Gym Attendance = 6 (target 12 by 20 November)

No comments:

Post a Comment