Thursday 12 November 2015

Day 571

1.  A friend of mine once told a story about driving in California and ignoring the 'Road Closed' signs till he came to one that said 'Road Really Closed' - I could have done with a sign like that today (or perhaps just paid attention to the earlier signs?) instead of running towards the closure and discovering a little too late that they meant it!

2.  In truth they might have let pedestrians through but there was no way Dougal was going to trot past unperturbed whilst the road was being resurfaced! 

3.  Didn't enjoy the route particularly but I do love running down roads I've never been down before! I think I'm going to have to try and find some alternative routes to explore...

4.  Busy day at the sewing machine finishing the bags (for the second time!).  That's it!! I really am done now! 

5.  With the bag sewing that is... huge 'blanket from old juggling convention T shirts' project to begin once I've got my head round where to start, and caught up on all the bits I've avoided doing all week.

London -164
Distance covered                    6 miles  
Total Distance covered     964.7 miles
Gym Attendance = 7 (target 12 by 20 November)

No comments:

Post a Comment