Friday 13 November 2015

Day 572

1.  Ha! Ha! I've sewn my last bag.... a commission in this afternoon and my ego is sufficiently stroked to make another!

2.  In the absence of a better plan of where to start with the dreaded blanket, I spent the morning ironing the T-shirts, staking them into a neat pile and photographing them! Not sure how this actually helps other than to create a sense of order before I start (I would say attacking them with a pair of scis*ors - but I've been here before and the scissor police will stop me posting this!) cutting them up!



3.  Far from the most productive of days - was too tired to go to the gym first thing this morning, didn't make it this afternoon, planned and then didn't do my exercises at home, before settling on going to the gym before parkun in the morning...

4.  Except it doesn't open in time... but I didn't check this until just before I went to bed!

5.  The day wasn't a total write off however, as well as T-shirt stacking and gym avoidance (which lets face it I achieved in style) FMG and I are off to London a little earlier than planned for the Team Barnardo's Christmas get together! Long way to go for a couple of hours, but we may have just booked our trains to enable us to get a bit of shopping in too... which is handy as seeing as my Christmas sorted by the end of October deadline has been and gone, the 16th December sounds like an ideal alternative!

London -163
Total Distance covered     964.7 miles
Gym Attendance = 7 (target 12 by 20 November)

No comments:

Post a Comment