Thursday 26 November 2015

Day 585

1.  Ran another route in reverse today...

2.  It's quite a strange experience because your favourite bits (downhill) become your least favourite and vice versa. 

3.  So much so that trotting along gathering speed on a new downhill section I was enjoying myself so much that I completely overshot the turning and had to run on till I came to an alternative which then entailed an extra uphill section to get back to where I should have been! 

4. It may be a while before I have another wrong way round week.

5.  You'll note I didn't say back to front - I feel so disorganised at the moment I don't know which way I'm supposed to be going! 

London -150
Distance covered                 5.1 miles
Total Distance covered     991.4 miles
Gym Attendance = 10 

No comments:

Post a Comment