Monday 16 November 2015

Day 575

1.  I have bitten the bullet! The T-shirts have had their initial cut and lay out... Had to do it in two sections having run out of floor and was relatively pleased with how it had gone until I realised that when added together it was three metres long which isn't going to fit on many beds! Think I'd better start again and try laying it out actually on our bed instead.

2.  I have sold another couple of bags! The lady who had received my bag in the £15 Swap had mentioned buying them for Christmas presents so I sent her some pictures of what I had left and she chose two.

3.  Before you congratulate me on my proactive behaviour it has far more to do with avoiding having to go back on Etsy than anything else. Still whatever works! 

4.  First gym session of the week completed... the attempt by one of the owners to high five me on the way out the door was somewhat disturbing.  I think he must have mistaken me for someone else.  As it was I had my hands full of car keys, phone, and gym bag so it didn't really work.  I don't think he'll try again.

5.  Utterly exhausted.  Fell asleep on the settee writing this earlier but didn't want another day to pass before I caught up... so here it is.  I'm up to date.  Night night!

London -160
Total Distance covered     967.8 miles
Gym Attendance = 8 (target 12 by 20 November)

No comments:

Post a Comment