Sunday 1 November 2015

Day 560

1.  Toyed with the idea of going to the gym this morning but opted out of necessity for the supermarket instead, followed by making a start on my pre Christmas blitz

2.  I fear I may have been a bit hasty whilst tidying up this afternoon - threw out several bottles of nail varnish bought in 2001.

3.   Oh yes! That is the level of hoarding we are dealing with here!

4.  Which is why it is such a huge and overwhelming job that may well stretch post Christmas -especially if I am tackling the job as slowly as I did today. 

5.  Meanwhile according to FB (thanks schoolfriendofMG750) there are people who have time to turn 'Cheerios' into donut treats for Santa's Elves and construct Christmas Tree decorations out of painted 'Rice Krispies'. I'm not sure if I should be feeling sorry for myself that I'm not that patient nor well organised, or grateful that I can pretend my life is full of more worthwhile ways to waste my time - like running!

London -175
Total Distance covered     940.5 miles
Gym Attendance = 3 (target 12 by 20 November)

No comments:

Post a Comment