Wednesday 4 November 2015

Day 563

1.  Back in the gym this morning - not sure I can keep this momentum up for much longer!

2.  Fully expect and accept that the Biomechanics Man is hugely fitter and stronger than me, but really did I need to be out gymed by a clearly pregnant woman?!  Not for a minute saying that a pregnant woman shouldn't be fitter than me either, but I am an endurance athlete! Just clearly not a very strong one - yet!

3.  Thankfully fellow parkrunner gave me advance warning of her visit this afternoon, time to do my hair and make-up so as not to be caught unawares!

4.  In truth I changed out of my dog walking clothes.  Just as well I hadn't put too much effort in as I would definitely have been out styled by your shoes alone RLB! 

5.  Goodies from last week's party have been delivered - just need to clear the Underwater Hockey kit from the bath, clean it and perhaps close my eyes... and then the home spa experience can be all mine!

London -172
Total Distance covered     945.6 miles
Gym Attendance = 5 (target 12 by 20 November)

No comments:

Post a Comment