Tuesday 3 November 2015

Day 562

1.  Somewhat misty run this morning...


2.  Have decided to try and enjoy the changing seasons by taking a weekly photo between now and April.  I am hoping that this will give me something else to focus on other than being swamped by what lies ahead between here and London (in truth it may take more than a weekly photo!).

3.  FMG has found a wonderful extract from a 1949 Singer Sewing Machine manual instructing sewers to look their best as they wont be able to concentrate on their sewing if worrying about a returning husband or visiting friend arriving unexpectedly and finding them without their make up on! As I said to her, Al would be far more concerned if he came home and found me wearing make up with my hair neat! But it would be following the advice to not start sewing until all domestic chores were done which would make him worry most! 

4. There is however one part that perhaps I should take heed of

"Good results are difficult when indifference dominates" 

5.  Very fortunate to experience my second distance reiki session this evening! (The reiki lady looking for some more feedback).  Different experience from the first and definitely some food for thought, but without a doubt the best thing to come out of my all but forgotten 100 Day Goal Challenge, and more specifically £15 Swap.

London -173
Distance covered                 5.1 miles
Total Distance covered     945.6 miles
Gym Attendance = 4 (target 12 by 20 November)





No comments:

Post a Comment