Friday 27 November 2015

Day 586

1.  Despite writing up my to-do list this morning I don't appear to have done very much...

2.  I've had one of those days where everywhere I turn there is evidence that I've been there as I leave a trail of half finished jobs in my wake! 

3.  A rare opportunity for a mid week catch up with fellow parkrunner providing the ideal excuse to leave it all behind for a while. 

4.  The fire lit late afternoon and the chance to curl up with Mr L - and it was left behind for the rest of the day! 

5.  I did manage to sign up for three months premium Spotify for 99p whilst being productive (!) this morning and have been busy constructing a playlist! At the moment this has just been deleting the tracks I don't like from one I've been listening to, but I can see hours of fine tuning ahead - it is a procrastinators dream! 

London -149
Total Distance covered     991.4 miles
Gym Attendance = 10 

No comments:

Post a Comment