Thursday 19 November 2015

Day 578

1.  Having spent years avoiding making the blanket for Al's friend - I am loving it! To the extent that it has become my latest obsession.

2. Forget tidying the house I haven't even stopped long enough to clear the table I'm working on! But as it grows in size it is only a matter of time before I'll have to! 

3.  A new business venture in the making... Blankets from old running T-shirts?! I had thought about it but I don't think so! If making bags wasn't commercially viable that was nothing to the hours this is taking! 

4. Did stop long enough this morning to go for a run but I'm not sure I would have done if I hadn't already arranged it with FMG.

5.  Just realised I haven't stopped long enough to have a cup of tea which is unheard of! Time to get the kettle on me thinks - could just sew another couple of lines first though....

London -157
Distance covered               5.1 miles
Total Distance covered     978 miles
Gym Attendance = 9 (target 12 by 20 November)

No comments:

Post a Comment