Monday 2 November 2015

Day 561

1.  The Biomechanics Man has been writing about the importance of strength training for runners recently, 'playing' with some ideas in the gym and is in the process of trying to start up some training groups which I have said I would be interested in joining.

2.  Took it right back when I arrived in the gym this morning to see him lifting 130kgs!




3.  He has however suggested trying to put a group together at my "end of the spectrum!"

4. This has made me wish that I'd been to the gym more frequently since joining and hadn't wasted all that time and money not going.  Going to try really hard to turn this into action! No point regretting the past, question is where can I get to in the next five and a half months?! (20kgs?!!)

5. Goodbye Etsy - Hello Team Barnardo's! Have set up a Facebook Group so that I can chat with other members of the London Marathon team without flooding my FB newsfeed with tales of my training... there's only so much of me that I feel Facebook can take!  (This is different - you've opted in!)

London -174
Total Distance covered     940.5 miles
Gym Attendance = 4 (target 12 by 20 November)

No comments:

Post a Comment