Tuesday 1 December 2015

Day 590 - One Thousand Miles

1.  Title of my blog is wrong. It should read "Parkrun to marathon in 735 days (a journey of a thousand miles - and counting!) as I ran my 1000th training mile today!

2.  Almost didn't go but Mr L has taken to running before work twice a week and the running guilt I experience on his return is awful!  He gets up and goes whilst I'm still best part asleep and by the time I wake up I'm already beating myself up for not having been even though I had no intention of going till later! 

3.  No playlist mishaps for today's momentous occasion - Vanessa Carlton's '1000 miles' * added to the playlist and then an order worked out so that it would play at the right point! Told you Spotify membership was a procrastinator's dream!

4. An unexpected, but very pleasant opportunity to stop and chat to Mrs J almost scuppered the plan but I managed to stop both music and runkeeper and re-start - clearly  on fire today! 

5.  Or perhaps not... All the occasion needed now was a 1000th mile selfie... 

London -145
Distance covered                 4.4 miles
Total Distance covered     1002.8 miles

Gym Attendance = 11 (Target 20 by Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment