Tuesday 15 December 2015

Day 604

1.  On a day when the weather looks like this...


Dougal's response to "Run?!!" is 

2.  Bugg*r off!!


3.  Which echoed my sentiments entirely so we went for a walk instead! 

4.  I have convinced myself that this is in my best interests and I can practically feel my leg getting better from the rest - I can't - but I just couldn't face it after Saturday.

5. Off to London tomorrow to meet with Team Barnardo's! Very excited and also very tired! I may get onto the train and collapse out of relief at having got through the past couple of weeks - on the other hand FMG and I might just chat all the way there and shop till we drop all afternoon...
Better head for our obligatory cake fix on arrival to help with the energy levels - good job I've found just the place!


London -131
Total Distance covered     1024.7 miles
Gym Attendance = 12 (Target 20 by Christmas!)





No comments:

Post a Comment