Thursday 31 December 2015

Day 620

HA! Just read last New Year's Eve blog entry and there's more than a little bit of it that still holds true!

In some ways I have come so far...  Barnardo's did accept me for a charity place, the fabric did come out of the cupboard and get fashioned into bags - which sold!  I made it round my first half marathon and a further two, and I'm finishing 2015 with a further 600 training miles under my belt and scarily 116 days to go!

Less impressive was the paragraph about my hip, knee and ankle pain which I was going to sort by paying heed to the advice I'd been given!  Could have written it today, which is a little sobering and I think has confirmed my decision that getting myself marathon fit is going to be my only goal come the start of the next 100 Day Challenge tomorrow.

I had such grandiose plans to clean and tidy and sort my life out so that I finish the marathon and use it as a spring board into the new me, not going to be much of a arrival if I don't finish, and even less of one if I can't start!

So.... looks like it's the same resolution as last year - more focussed, less stressed and take it one run at a time, apart from tomorrow when we're running two - but with the addition of GET IN THE GYM AND GET ON WITH IT!

London -115
Total Distance covered     1046.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment