Wednesday 9 December 2015

Day 598

1.  The 100 Day Goal has finished and I smashed my target of selling 39 bags by an additional 11 which, added to the 18 already sold when I started, makes a grand total of 68! Along the way I completed a 6 week mindfulness course, made some purses, threw a whole three bags of clothes out of my wardrobe and finally got round to tackling the blanket! Yet still I feel flat...

2.  The fact that it didn't lead on to anything is disappointing, in that there is no longevity in a business that relies on friends to purchase, and the absence of an internet sale to a randomer will haunt me either until I make one (on some different venture in the future) or as I suspect for many many years to come!

3.  That is unless I remember to start practising the self love that I learnt on my course! So it's focus on the good and learn from the bits that have made me sad! Onwards and upwards to the next 100 days which kicks off 1 Jan - for anyone wanting to join me click here!

4.  In the end I didn't get all of my jobs finished. Settling down to make cards for my dad that aren't needed till Monday, I decided that I'd had enough of my arbitrary milestones and it was time I went back to the gym to put some work in on running past some very real ones!

5.  Not sure even I can count an hour with the Biomechanics Man as a gym appearance - but at least I now know that the pain in my leg is a secondary issue stemming from poor rotation at my hip and ankle and if this time I actually do the remedial exercises past the point where the secondary issue disappears - I should be fine!

London -137
Total Distance covered     1011.3 miles
Gym Attendance = 12 (Target 20 by Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment