Friday 18 December 2015

Day 607

1.  Better day today.  Thank you Mrs J for your timely suggestion to walk the dogs together this morning.  Lovely as always to catch up, good to vent about Wednesday and get things into better perspective.

2.  The marathon will be what I make it.  I don't think I'll be attending the training day, nor will I be running the 26 miles looking forward to the Barnardo's after party, but thankfully Team Marathongirl750 will be there instead and we're going to have a great time and savour every mouthful of those marathon mojitos!

3.  The realisation that no one else is going to make this happen for me was enough to get me day dreaming of battling against the adversity of it all and hitting the gym with a new passion and focus and drive to succeed.

4.  It remained a day dream!

5.  BUT the house is tidy! In anticipation of wet weather for my parkrun 100 tomorrow I have invited our friends back here for coffee afterwards instead.  Thank you Mr L for stepping up and helping when it was the last thing you wanted to do on the first afternoon of your Christmas holidays.  I am aware that I am a nightmare to live with - I love you for coping with it so admirably!

London -128
Total Distance covered     1024.7 miles
Gym Attendance = 12 (Target 20 by Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment