Tuesday 8 December 2015

Day 597

1. My leg is still sore - so I took the advice I would have given anyone in the same position and didn't run today.

2.  Consequently this week's 'run' picture looks like this


3.  I have had a busy day trying desperately to finish my 'to do' list by the end of the 100 Day Goal by tomorrow.

4.  Going to take a bit of doing but I'm hopeful I'll get there...

5.  That said I did remove any reference to 'pre Christmas clear out' from the list a couple of weeks ago.  I think this may be cheating, so as a cautionary measure I have made sure that all evidence that it was ever on there has been destroyed... just as well I didn't mention it on here! 

London -138
Total Distance covered     1011.3 miles
Gym Attendance = 12 (Target 20 by Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment