Monday 14 December 2015

Day 603

1.  Second only to not having one at all, our Christmas tree must be amongst the easiest to put up yet still it lives folded up under the bed!

2.  I just don't seem to be able to find the time, mainly down to the fact that I'd like the house to be tidy first.

3.  But if I stick to that plan we run the risk of not putting it up at all!

4.  Might have had more chance of being able to do something about it if I'd actually been home for a large chunk of this morning but instead I found myself going on an extended dog walk much to Dougal's surprise and obvious delight...

5.  Burst of energy? Leg feeling better? Mince pie to walk off?! Not at all (well OK yes to the last one) but much more a case of the longer I was out there the longer I could put off doing anything else!

London -132
Total Distance covered     1024.7 miles
Gym Attendance = 12 (Target 20 by Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment