Friday 11 December 2015

Day 600

1. I found my planner!! It promises much... By completing each stage I will laying the foundations to achieve self mastery, reach my goals and find and follow my purpose!! Watch this space!

2. Watch out world! If it delivers all it claims to, it might not know what's hit it! 

3.  In reality it might take more than a book - even a very aesthetically pleasing one! 

4.  But if its commitment that's required then surely I must be in with a chance?! After all it's Day 600 today and I'm still going strong(ish!!).  Thank you to all those who have read even once - but a HUGE thank you to those who have read them all. 

5.  Nice walk with FMG and sisterof today, always nice to see them, but sat at home feeling a bit like Billy No Mates this evening as Al is out with friends from work and the majority of my running friends are at their running club Christmas Do.  Almost enough to make me think about joining but the thought of being organised enough to get there on a Tuesday or Thursday evening is enough to keep me at home! Although maybe once I've got my new planner...!!
Congratulations on the silver wear fellow parkrunner x

London -135
Total Distance covered     1015 miles
Gym Attendance = 12 (Target 20 by Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment