Thursday 10 December 2015

Day 599

1.  An advert popped up on Facebook first thing this morning for a rather exciting looking planner, lots of coloured sections and pretty looking pages.  By the time I had decided this was the answer to all my prayers the ad had changed and I couldn't find the company again.

2.  I then spent every available minute this morning trying to remember what it was called and typing various word combinations into google to see if I could find it, all unfortunately to no avail...
BUT I did call into our local stationers this morning and purchase an alternative.  Very functional and a bit drab but I'm hoping it will do the job - besides which I have coloured pens!

3.  So busy was I daydreaming about how productive this is going to make me, and how organised my life will become that I forgot I was supposed to be taking a friend out for lunch!

4.  This then led to a frantic rush to finish cleaning the bathroom, spilling bleach on my favourite navy top in the process, a mad three mile dash with Dougal to get his exercise in for the day (I say mad dash - it wasn't nearly as fast as I would have liked!), and an abandonment yet again of any jobs that actually make me feel like I'm heading in the right direction.

5.  I'm still formalising my goals for next year - but being more organised has to be one of them!

London -136
Distance covered                3.7 miles
Total Distance covered     1015 miles
Gym Attendance = 12 (Target 20 by Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment