Thursday 3 December 2015

Day 592

1.  I don't get it! Why is my recurrent anxiety dream about being disorganised packing up after a holiday! I'm not going on holiday, it's not an issue that I'm going to have to contend with, and even when we went on holiday it wasn't a issue then!

2.  Why I'm having anxiety dreams in the first place is no surprise at all!

3.  Sitting in the cafe last weekend after parkrun we were discussing the annual 'There will be Fire' event at the park this coming Thursday, and how nice it would be to meet up and enjoy the 1000 flaming candles, 21 floating water lilies and 10 animated fountains whilst listening to the sound of harp and saxophone being played live and enjoying the festive aromas of cinnamon and cardamom from the burning spice tree...  Fast forward to today and instead of the above I find myself negotiating the joys of rush hour travel getting H to and from a casting audition in Manchester city centre at 5pm.

4.  Sitting in the waiting room and I got a phone call from C to say he's got an interview at Oxford #proudmammydoublewhammy!

5.  As the opportunities available to them just keep expanding there will be 12,000 children leaving care this year because they are too old to stay in it any longer, the majority have no families and nowhere to go.  This ladies and gentlemen is the answer to your question "Why Barnardo's?"

London -143
Distance covered                   5.4 miles
Total Distance covered     1008.2 miles
Gym Attendance = 12 (Target 20 by Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment