Friday 4 December 2015

Day 593

1.  Finally an anxiety dream I can relate to.... my house is a tip and we're going to be late for school!

2.  Thankfully when I came downstairs the reality was somewhat tidier than my 'dream' house!

3.   So much so that I seem to think I have nothing to do today! I met FMG for a walk this morning, which was lovely, and I had been to the supermarket before that, but since getting home at about 11 I have drifted around not really aware of what I am or should be doing...

4.  Catching up on yesterday's blog, it wasn't until I copied and pasted the countdown from the bottom to update that I even remembered I was member of a gym, let alone that I was supposed to be there this afternoon!

5.  Busy weekend ahead of us, but I'm hoping that Mr L and I can find a bit of time to spend together.

London -142
Total Distance covered     1008.2 miles
Gym Attendance = 12 (Target 20 by Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment