Saturday 5 December 2015

Day 594 - Parkrun 98

1.  I am starting to feel the toll of sticking to my training schedule and being so close to my one hundredth parkrun... I want a day off yet there isn't one coming!

2.  My time round the park is getting slower again and although I may well have to accept this as inevitable as the distance starts to increase it isn't getting any easier to come to terms with. 

3.  My right leg is doing its best to give me no choice but to slow down. I've done something to my hamstring and ignoring it over the past week has not made it go away.

4.  Huge congratulations to Mr L and Dougal on another PB this morning! Al is a little gutted that it is exactly the same time as C's - but not as much as he'd be if he'd been a second outside it.

5.  Didn't get the time I'd hoped for with Al today... And so for the sentiment and the dream of having some time alone together with nothing to do but be still and enjoy the surroundings here is my song for 1998 - just a shame you'll hate it Mr L.

parkrun 98 - 1998

London -141
Distance covered                    3.1 miles
Total Distance covered     1011.3 miles
Gym Attendance = 12 (Target 20 by Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment