Wednesday 23 December 2015

Day 612

1.  The weather was so nice Mr L and I decided to go for a walk with the dog together instead.

2.  Slight running guilt but haven't seen enough of each other to spend a precious hour in each other's company headphones in trying to get these lazy legs round five miles.

3.  I do think my leg is getting better for the reduction in miles recently and am starting to get a little apprehensive about eleven miles on Sunday!

4.  News from FMG is that her leg is on the mend too so hopefully it won't be too long into the New Year before we're pounding the streets together again!

5.  Truly lovely evening at some of our parkrun friends. Good food, great company and a much later night than I should have had given my early morning supermarket plans for tomorrow! Thanks for inviting us SC xx


London -123
Total Distance covered     1027.8 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment