Saturday 26 December 2015

Day 615

1.  Might be Boxing Day but it's Saturday which can only mean one thing... parkrun!

2.  Very very wet. Very very glad I'd already offered to volunteer.

3.  I love it. Even in the  pouring rain. I love the different perspective it gives you.  If my training goes according to plan I'm hoping for the opportunity to do it more regularly on the run up to the marathon.

4.  I say if, because my right leg really isn't right and it's starting to play on my mind.  Can't help but feel like I've a bit too much riding on this and I really don't want to be injured, not least because I've the small matter of eleven miles to run in the morning.

5.  Haven't had much chance to read but on first glances it would appear my new tidying book is suggesting a complete blitz - I would have run for poncho cover but the wool is going back (let's just say there was a reason it was in the sale! ).

London -120
Total Distance covered     1030.9 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment