Tuesday 28 April 2015

Day 373

1.  Not every day I come downstairs to find flowers and chocolate waiting for me - thanks Al.  Then again every day you turn forty five! Thanks also to Al for pointing out that I got the maths wrong yesterday and today is actually the first day of my forty sixth year - suddenly I really do feel a whole year older!

2.  There is only one good thing about going to the supermarket on your birthday... you get to buy pain au chocolat to eat after your run and no one else need ever know they were in the house.

3.  Run over, I had a busy morning on the computer getting some cards on Etsy which can mean only one thing....

4.  I HAVE APPLIED TO BARNARDO'S FOR LONDON 2016!

5.  The waiting to hear is already driving me nuts! Luckily I have a lot of nice fabric decisions and a daily consultation with Etsy Favouriter over colour combinations to look forward to and keep me out of mischief in the meantime!

M - 378
Liverpool Half - 47
Glasgow Half - 159
Distance covered                 5 miles 
Total Distance covered   577.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment