Saturday 25 April 2015

Day 370

1.  Last parkrun in the 40-44 age category. Not a PB, but I was the fastest female in the category which is a nice way to end that particular era!

2.  My time might have been better if Dougal hadn't decided to stop for a poo en route! Although thinking about it, poo over he then was determined to get back to where he'd been in the 'pack' before he stopped and dragged me round at an alarmingly quick pace till we made it.

3.  He then set his sights on catching up with Al, my legs were having none of it however and when we got close enough I had to shout to Al to wait for us (I was popular!) so that he could take him and I could finish the final lap at my own pace!

4.  I am really quite excited to announce that I have reached the momentous milestone of ten thousand page views of my blog! It was made even more exciting by Etsy Favouriter being the ten thousandth page viewer, and we got to watch the counter change as she logged on to read Thursday's instalment!

5.  The fabric is out of the cupboard and the selection for the first bag has been made, nothing like a bit of female company and interest in such things to spur me into action!

M - 381
Liverpool Half - 50
Glasgow Half - 162
Distance covered                 8 miles 
Total Distance covered   572.2 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment