Friday 10 April 2015

Day 355

1.  Dragged myself out of bed this morning, went to the supermarket, came home to put the shopping away and pick up C so we could go to the gym, to discover he'd slept in.  Neither of us took much convincing to decide we wouldn't bother going (although C did go swimming later, whereas I did nothing).

2.  In my defence I'm still feeling a little under the weather and have decided to save myself for parkrun tomorrow.

3.  Had a lovely day with Al.

4.  In fact I've had a lovely week since he came home on Sunday.

5.  Not looking forward to him going back to work on Monday, but am hoping that I might manage to get back into some sort of fitness routine when he does.  My gym attendance has been non existent this week, and I only managed a solitary appearance the week before, I have already missed several runs on my training plan and it's only week three, and my motivation to do anything about it is no where to be seen!

M - 396
Liverpool Half - 65
Glasgow Half - 177
Total Distance covered   533 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment