Thursday 9 April 2015

Day 354

1.  My plan to get an early night and feel better in the morning didn't work.  I got to sleep OK, but I am still poorly. Consequently;

2.  I didn't run today :(

3.  I am now going to have to rejig my training plan as I don't think I've earned next week's rest week. Which is a shame because I was really looking forward to it!

4.  I can't believe how close I am to being able to apply for my Barnardo's place and how far I am from being ready for it.  I want to have my Etsy shop back up and running before I submit my application, but as yet have nothing to put in it!  I've ended up having to buy the cards that I'd started to make a couple of weeks ago which gets the money in the bank but doesn't help with having anything to sell! So I made a concerted effort to start doing something about it today.  At five cards printed it was a relatively small start but a step in the right direction.

5.  C came in to see me after I'd gone to bed to find out what time I was going to the gym tomorrow. Not wanting to give him any excuse not to train nor wanting to pass up the opportunity to spend time with him, I found myself saying 9 o'clock  - when in reality I had no intention of going at all!

M - 397
Liverpool Half - 66
Glasgow Half - 178
Total Distance covered   533 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment