Saturday 11 April 2015

Day 356

1.  After a week of lovely weather, it was wet and horrible this morning... not the best start to Parkrun Day.

2.  Thankfully the rain stopped at some point after HMG and I had set off, but I was too busy chatting to notice when!

3.  Got to parkrun and Al was nowhere to be seen, when asked where he was I told everyone that, having left him sitting on the settee in his running kit, my only assumption was he must have fallen back to sleep and was still there.  He arrived with seconds to spare having gone back to get his barcode which he'd forgotten to transfer onto his new trainers, wondering why everyone was smiling at him in a knowing way - sorry Al.

4.  HUGE 100 Parkrun Club Congratulations to fellow parkrunner! At 73 I have a few to go to join you, but at least I'm back at it and heading in the right direction again.

5.  Lovely afternoon and evening with the boys and Etsy Favouriter, watching the Grand National, the First Woman's Boat Race, the Men's Boat Race and, just in case that wasn't enough to inspire them to greatness, Dead Poet's Society. Just hoping I can retain enough of the sentiment to spur me into action tomorrow...

M - 395
Liverpool Half - 64
Glasgow Half - 176
Distance Covered            7.1 miles
Total Distance covered   540.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment