Monday 13 April 2015

Day 358

1.  The one thing that I really needed today was a day that didn't get more complicated as it went on - I didn't get it.  Al left for work around seven and Dougal lasted a whole five minutes before deciding it was time he was up and 'yipped' me out of my bed.

2.  A phone call at half seven changed the course of the day and I spent the rest of it playing catch up, I am still waiting for the opportunity to go for a shower - nice!

3.  My hips hurt after running on Saturday, I desperately need to go and spend some time working on them with both foam roller and tennis ball, but unsurprisingly it was my attendance at the gym that I chose to forgo this morning when the plans for the day changed.

4.  Prepared our tea whilst making the boys theirs, completely forgot that ours needed putting in the oven.  Dougal didn't fare much better forgot to feed him altogether!

5.  Think it's fair to say I missed you today Mr L.  Things don't quite work the same around here without you.

M - 393
Liverpool Half - 62
Glasgow Half - 174
Total Distance covered   540.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment