Tuesday 21 April 2015

Day 366

1.  Today is Dougal's third birthday and MG750's first!

2.  We celebrated in style by going on a lovely five mile run in the sun.

3.  I'm not altogether sure how impressed Dougal was with this, nor how much my alter ego will enjoy spending her birthday doing much the same this time next week!

4.  But I was four minutes quicker than when I ran the same route a fortnight ago, and am daring to believe that the training plan may be working and I might be getting stronger!

5.  Unfortunately my hips are still very unhappy with my recent increase in both frequency and distance, more unfortunately still my determination to get foam rollering on Saturday has not been repeated and I fear it is all going to come crushing down sometime soon if I don't make a concerted effort to sort it out!  Whether or not this concerted effort will stretch as far as the gym in the morning remains to be seen.

M - 385
Liverpool Half - 54
Glasgow Half - 166
Distance covered                5 miles
Total Distance covered   560.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment