Monday 27 April 2015

Day 372

1.  Only one thing for it this morning - time to hit the gym and show that this girl means business!

2.  Blooming heck it was hard work! Last time I take a month off.

3.  Nothing like celebrating the last day of your forty fourth year with a trip to the audiology department to have your hearing tested! No change and no miracle cure since I last went, but the offer of sedatives if my tinnitus is stopping me from sleeping, not sure I need any assistance on that front.

4.  Actually I think I probably need something to help me stay awake - yes sis I know the occasional (or even regular?) bit of caffeine wouldn't go a miss.

5.  Yesterday's wobble over, I can't believe that I resisted the temptation to apply to Barnardo's at the first opportunity this morning.  I'm not going to wait until my Etsy shop is perfect, the day will never come, but I do want to do a couple of things before I submit my application.  Could do with a couple of really productive days - time for a 'proper' cup of tea!

M - 379
Liverpool Half - 48
Glasgow Half - 160
Total Distance covered   572.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment