Wednesday 15 April 2015

Day 360

1.  Had a bit of a dizzy spell first thing and I don't think my head has stopped spinning since.  Consequently I have been a bit all over the place today and every room I've been in bears evidence to  this with a string of half finished jobs.

2.  Having my card making stuff out on the back table may work wonders in terms of me being able to pick it up when I've got a spare five minutes, but the trouble is that I don't stop after five minutes. This may have more to do with my half finished jobs than I've alluded to above.

3.  Despite C's best attempts to persuade me to go to the gym this afternoon, it was my turn to decline.

4.  Despite my best attempts to lure Dougal on a different route around the fields, he found his way back to where he was on Monday and the dead rabbit I was hoping to avoid.

5.  Seven mile run on the lead for him tomorrow - IT Bands permitting!

M - 391
Liverpool Half - 60
Glasgow Half - 172
Total Distance covered   545.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment