Friday 24 April 2015

Day 369

1.  Two days until the London Marathon 2015, three days before I can apply to Barnardo's.  It's all starting to feel a little real and the enormity of it all is a little overwhelming!

2.  I'll explain why at a later date, but I have had to adjust my target amount to £2150 which means I've got £530 to raise, which equates to one hundred cards and forty bags - time to get sewing....

3.  I have no idea whether or not I have enough fabric to make forty bags (nor if I'll be able to sell them) but there's only one way to find out.  The thought of opening the cupboard doors on the fabric emporium and pulling it all out to have a look is almost as scary as the whole marathon thing!

4.  Going to have to take the plunge soon, but don't have to sort all forty bags when I do.  I just have to concentrate on making one bag, the rest can follow.

5.  Unfortunately I didn't have the most productive of days, falling asleep for a couple of hours this afternoon!  I'm sorry that this meant you'd to come in from work and walk Dougal Al, perhaps I'll make him run with me to parkrun so you can have a day off tomorrow.

M - 382
Liverpool Half - 51
Glasgow Half - 163
Total Distance covered   564.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment