Wednesday 27 April 2016

Day 738

1.  Not a good morning.  My feet are sore, my legs ache, I feel like sh*t and it's hard not to feel sorry for yourself when you're sat eating your breakfast with your feet in a bucket of ice!

2.  However, they did feel a bit better afterwards, I was able to walk a little further than yesterday and stairs aren't causing me quite so much of a challenge, but I'm still feeling nauseous and a bit on the miserable side.

3.  A bit?! It is becoming something of a joke in our house quite how far from post run euphoric I am...

4.  My poor long suffering wonderful husband, who deserves a medal of his own for living with me, had such high hopes that this would bring an upswing in mood long enough for it to actually be noticeable!

5.  Alas! 'Tis not to be! But I have photographic proof that I didn't hate every minute of the marathon! Marathonfoto have emailed me with the evidence! There, hidden amongst the usual horrors are a few which actually catch me smiling! Might be worth the £59.99 just to remind Al what that looks like!

M + 3



No comments:

Post a Comment