Friday 22 April 2016

Day 733

1.  Dog food disaster averted it was time to see what else I could do with my time rather than get those last few bits into the suitcase...  Ooooh look the ladies parkrun T shirts are available I'd better get those ordered!

2.  Eventually time ran out and I had to face the fact that this was it!! No more hiding.... 

3.  Packed train full of marathon runners all looking and sounding better prepared than me! But the good news is that apparently the red start is for those who just want a riot! I'll keep you posted on that one! 

4.  Race numbers have to be collected in person (which I think is just an excuse to get you to visit the Expo and buy some new kit - despite every bit of advice on the subject being not to run in something you haven't worn before!) It was a truly hideous experience and one we were very glad to escape from! 

5.  Lovely early birthday treat dinner back at our favourite restaurant - thank you FMG before heading back to the tranquility of our hotel room! In my pj's by 8 o'clock on a Friday night in London... Nothing like soaking up the atmos!!

London - 2
Total distance covered 1185.2 miles  

No comments:

Post a Comment