Friday 1 April 2016

Day 712

1.  Finally I've found a way to have a guilt free lie in! Unfortunately it required having the dog sleep upstairs so that when he woke up at 7 and climbed onto the bed he then settled back down for a cuddle and the next we knew it was 9 o'clock...

2.  I'd get home soon Mr L whilst your side of the bed's still belongs to you! 

3.  There is good and bad news on the Pringles front... The good news is that there was almost a full tube left over from last night.  The bad news is that after snacking on them all day I've discovered that I've eaten well over 500 calories worth - eek!!

4.  So like a true addict trying to kick her habit I have resorted to throwing the rest of them away. 

5.  Which I think means I can have a piece of cake with all those calories I've just 'saved'!


London - 23
Total Distance covered     1185.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment