Monday 11 April 2016

Day 722

1.  Last night I posted a link to my fundraising page on FB, this morning the lovely Mrs J shared this post accompanied by a request for her friends and family that know me, to help me reach my fundraising target.... and suddenly my life was thrown into disarray of the most disturbing nature...

2.  AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH! This random act of kindness had made me feel like David Cameron! Not an experience I EVER want to repeat!

3.  Not quite sure you're following why?! I have undeclared off-line fundraising! I don't need help to reach my target - but if anyone still wishes to donate I will gladly exceed it!

4.  Especially after watching a particularly harrowing documentary on child sex abuse this evening.   Brought home how important the work of Barnardo's is, and how the money you've helped me raise will make a difference to the lives of those children they work with.  For which I thank you.

5.  Foot feeling considerably better after a visit to the Bionic Man this afternoon.  Current thinking is that it a ligament that is causing the problem and that it might benefit from some additional arch support.  Quick trip up to Boots and my head is spinning.  Too many options.  Not enough information and no fairy godmother standing next to the display whispering.... "buy these they will turn you trainers into magic shoes!"  Actually perhaps what I need is a house to fall on my marathon running friend and I can have the trainers she ran in yesterday because a day later and she's running to a circuits class!  That's it! I need TK's ruby slippers! Either that or her commitment to cross training...

London - 13
Total Distance covered     1185.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment