Thursday 21 April 2016

Day 732

1.  Happy 2nd Anniversary to us!! (Happy 4th birthday to Dougal!) 

2.  Two years and it all boils down to this! I've run too much and not cross trained enough and despite any half hearted attempts to change I will still procrastinate like a master rather than do what I should be doing - like PACK!

3.  But hey my hair is looking good! And it was important that I spend time on my knitting and reducing my playlist down from 13 hours worth of tunes - even at my worst it can't take me that long!

4.  Aaarrrgghh for all my months of planning we've come to pack Dougal's stuff for his weekend away and we've no dog food! Nightmare! Which means that tomorrow morning I now have to go and buy some and drop it off before FMG comes to get me at 10, which in turn means that this evening I really have to go and pack! (But I'll just finish this first!) 

5.  Final pre marathon visit to the Bionic Man this evening! Legs as loose as they're going to be, tension melted out of my shoulders and the green light given to spend Saturday in the spa! Suitcase aside I am good to go!

London - 3
Total Distance covered     1185.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment