Tuesday 5 April 2016

Day 716

1.  Fellow parkrunner asked the million dollar question today "what is wrong with your foot....?" The answer recognised by millions of runners worldwide... "I don't know but I don't want to go and find out as they might ban me from running!"

2.  So in search of my own solution I headed to Boots to buy some recommended Biofreeze pain relieving roll on...  Not sure why it didn't dawn on me that the clue is in the name, but I am now taking my Count Bezukhov analogy to a previously unimagined level.... I have a frozen foot! Albeit a less sore one!

3.  Following a conversation with a friend there is now a small(!) musical theatre section on my playlist  - as well as galloping Black Beauty style I may well be sashaying across Tower Bridge flouncing my imaginary skirts being Nancy from Oliver!

4. Whilst in tribute to our time spent front of house at the local theatre schoolfriendofMG750 there are a couple of my favourites from Godspell! One about putting a stone in my shoe and calling it 'dare' as a challenge to myself - so perhaps in answer to your earlier question fellow parkrunner the correct response is "I have a pebble in it!"

5. The second is a much less symbolic but much more upbeat number, which saw me light ALL SEVEN effort level bars on the exercise bike this morning - perhaps it was Divine intervention!


London - 19
Total Distance covered     1185.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment