Saturday 23 April 2016

Day 734

1.  Glorious running morning in London this morning - viewed from my bed! Not quite as much sun for tomorrow but currently significantly less rain than once forecast...

2.  But it is freezing! And I haven't brought enough options of running kit to cope! Actually I probably have but I don't like it...

3.  A birthday next week, a very generous sister, and a more than patient friend and I have a gorgeous new top! And a fab bright pink lipstick to match my shoes! Bring it on!!

4.  Hugely anxious and although the steam room was lovely it didn't really calm my nerves! OMG its tomorrow!!!!

5.  Carb loading complete, limoncello necked all I can do now is wait, possibly sleep and pray! 

London - 1
Total distance covered 1185.2 miles  

No comments:

Post a Comment