Thursday 7 April 2016

Day 718

1.  Three days to go for my friends who are running the Manchester marathon on Sunday!

2.  They have both trained fantastically well, are in great shape and are going to smash it... But even for them anxieties are starting to rear their ugly head as our text conversation revealed this morning.

3.  Not to worry - one of them has run a marathon in flip flops pushing a wardrobe and still come back for more.  

4.  Only she hasn't - this was a dream (or nightmare depending on your idea of fun!) I just can't read. Either that or it was wishful thinking, by which I mean if she can do that I will be fine, not that I'd like to be a flip flopped wardrobe pusher!

5.  Although to be fair I don't care how I do it as long as I finish! 


London - 17
Total Distance covered     1185.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment