Tuesday 19 April 2016

Day 730

1.  Not quite as anxious as I was yesterday... partly due to the fact that I'm too tired to feel anything and partly due to my days endeavours.

2.  In an attempt to calm my mounting nerves I have spent the day planning (oh and looking after Mr & Mrs J's adorable dog again but that was a pleasure!)

3.  With so much of Sunday an unknown entity I have decided to concentrate my efforts on the two most important aspects...

4.  I think this shall serve us well as our first carb loading stop on arrival FMG...



5.  And a review which read "excellent cocktails in the hotel bar" on trip advisor when looking up the location of the Barnardo's after 'party' should take care of Sunday evening girls!

London - 5
Total Distance covered     1185.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment