Tuesday 12 April 2016

Day 723

1.  Unconvinced of the merits of either of the two insole options I bought yesterday, I found myself in another shop first thing this morning buying another alternative that I was equally as unsure of.

2.   But, feeling like I have to at least give it a go I popped a pair in my wellies and set off around the park with Dougal and my favourite cocker spaniel on loan for the afternoon.

3.   I just couldn't seem to get them to sit comfortably.  They were either in the right place for my arch in which case they weren't right under my heels, or comfortable under my heel and not right under arch.  Trying to convince myself that perhaps they aren't supposed to feel comfortable, or that they weren't designed to go inside wellies (and therein lies the truth of why I think it's taking quite so long for my foot to mend) I persevered in a kind of clutching a straws no pain no gain kind of a way.

4.   Time to seek some advice and phone Scholl.... only in taking a closer look at the box for their phone number I found a very small and obscurely placed (not on the front of the packaging at all) reference to the fact that they were designed for feet at least two sizes smaller than mine!

5.  Lets hope I have better luck with option number 2 tomorrow!

London - 12
Total Distance covered     1185.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment